Digital Drivers License
For your personal safety and the integrity of your data, you are required to prove your understanding of digital citizenship by earning a Digital Drivers License.
After the completion of your drivers license you will be able to:
- Identify appropriate use of technical devices and the Internet.
- Take precautions for your personal safety and security.
- Identify appropriate content.
- Judge the quality of information you find.
- Effectively and appropriately use technology.
To create an account and begin your learning modules, go to http://idrivedigital.com
- Select the click onto “Work or school account” and sign with the same credentials you use to log into computer at school. (first.lastname @stu.clinton.kyschools.us) and your password.
- Select “I’m a student.”
- Fill out the form to set up your DDL Account.
- Search for you district and select from below (Type in “Clinton” and select Clinton County (KY))
- Search for your school and select from below (Type in “c” and select the appropriate school)
- When asked to fill in your teacher’s last name or email enter (Butler – firstname.lastname@example.org, Scott – email@example.com, or Shearer – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- When “Confirm Registration” comes up look over your info and if it is correct click on continue.
Click Here to go to iDrive Digital